Monday, December 04, 2006

Taking Time......

We have been crazy busy, as everyone is at this time of year, and I'm quite frazzled with things other than Christmas.

Saturday evening, as we rushed to the boat parade in downtown Charleston, thinking we were late, I ALMOST hurried past this beautiful doorway. (the photo doesn't do it justice at all)
I actually past it telling myself I would take it on the way back, which was silly because it would've been completely dark out, but thankfully a voice inside my head said,"NO!!!!!!"
I went back with my family looking at me like I was nuts, not the first time:)
and I am just so pleased that I took the time.
Here's wishing everyone out there with your over loaded calendars a peaceful moment and a little time just to enjoy the simple sights around you.

No comments: