Saturday, January 06, 2007

Creating My Bird Tree




I got this cute white tree from The Dollar General that Glenda had told me about before Christmas.
It was supposed to be my beachy tree with all of my hand made beach themed ornaments hanging on it, but time didn't allow and I just can't bare to put it away.
I decided since I love birds so darn much and Glenda sent me these sweeties that it would be my bird tree.
Around Christmas time I found this beautiful ribbon at Michaels on the dollar rack. At the time I didn't know what I was going to do with it but here it is and I love it.
Ofcourse it is in my studio right next to my vintage tablecloth, another favorite of mine.
I will take more pix of the tree once I have finished it but for now look at how sweet these birds are.
Thanks buddy Glenda xo
Come back soon I miss reading your posts.

No comments: