Thursday, January 25, 2007

Destined to Be Curtains


This box of vintage linens arrived in the mail today.
I tore open the box with utter excitement and had big plans to lay them out nicely so I could share with all of you, but the kitten of the house (Ashes, who is actually 13, and very far from being a kitten but we call her that anyway) had other plans.
One of my goals for January was to make valances/curtains for all of the windows.
Seeing that we are nearing the end of the month and I have yet to hang a curtain rod
I will take the pressure off and make it a February goal.
Although come to think of it, Hope turns 8 on Groundhog's Day, the following weekend we will have a sleepover with 6, 7-9 yr olds, Matthew comes home from the Navy for 3 glorious weeks before he goes to Iraq (we won't think of the sad part), and last but not least, Michael turns 19 on February 29 (well, this year the 28th).
I am presently working out a huge wholesale deal and projects aren't getting finished and may just come to a screeching halt, such as my Whim collage....
Never a dull moment, but life wasn't meant to be sitting on a beach somewhere sipping a margarita....or so it seems for me (sounds good though)
Talk soon~xoxo

No comments: