Thursday, January 11, 2007

Trying New Things.....


It's funny how you can fall into a routine and the days go by and then weeks, and all of the things that you have wanted to try stay on a list or in a journal.
I am so excited for our latest whim challenge!!
I don't have the collage supplies that Glenda does, sniff sniff, and I really wish we lived closer so at the very least she would share..
But I do have these really cool antique stamps that I bought on eBay YEARS ago because I just had to have them. They came from an old printing shop and smell all antiquey and musty, love it!!
Now off I go to finish a painted porcelain pin order so I can get going with my whim!!
Have a great day everyone!
Helena

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helena!!! Love your stamps Dearest! This blog is AWESOME!!

Hope to chat soon!
Angela
xo