Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What I Did On My Vacation.....



Wow, it feels like forever since I have written.
My title popped into my head every time reminding me of going back to school after summer vacation and having to write about what we did:)

I tried many many times to hop on and jot a few lines, but somehow, someone always found me and wanted to know what I was doing or just sit and chat, so what the heck, I took another break and gave my family my all.

We had Matthew home from the Navy for Christmas. Every second we cherished, and with all of the laughing that we did, our stomachs hurt in such a good way.

Right after Christmas Michael had his hernia surgery and I have been taking good care of him, it's hard seeing your baby in pain no matter how old they are. Thankfully he is on the mend and doing well.

As for Hope, she just wanted me to play, so that's exactly what we did. (today I was a "coffee drinking principal" to a row of dressed up dolls) Next on her agenda is setting up her first sewing machine, a pink one at that!

I have been taking down all of the decorations and will be tackling my side of the garage, which is full of antiques, driftwood, gourds and too many wood supplies to mention. Matt is hoping I will sell or donate a large amount, but as I rearrange I find that it looks like I have lightened the load without having to get rid of anything. Should I call someone for this issue I have? Ha ha
Off I go to teach my baby girl to sew, and to find long lost Glenda, I really need to put out an APB!

The photos above are a few pretty things that Matt put in my stocking. Stockings are my favorite and I save mine until last on Christmas Day because I love the extra special thought out little gifts inside.xo

No comments: