Friday, October 27, 2006

I Remembered I Remembered





A loaf of bread, a container of milk, my earring whim.....
I know you get my silly jokes Glenda:)

Introducing, the long awaited Whim Of The Week earrings and pin.
Since I have my pottery obsession and no kiln, the next best thing was polymer clay and a toaster oven. (next time the big oven because some earrings became a litle toasty.)

I had way too much fun making these earrings . Finding different items to add great texture, loved it. The daisy earring design was from part of a rubber stamp and then I hand painted over it. I love to paint small details.

My leaf dude pin was sculpted then hand painted and my WOW is complete!!!

The next WOW I believe, is a purse or tote.
So out of my comfort zone, but I am putting the carving knives down and plugging in my sewing machine, for the weekend anyway:)

No comments: