Sunday, November 12, 2006

Apple Crisp


This season I have made 4 delicious apple crisps.
The first two, I was so new at the whole blog thing and just couldn't bring myself to take a photo of them so.... I ate it. With not much help from anyone else I must confess.
Three and four were made on Friday with every intention of some great shots, although apple crisp isn't the most photogenic of desserts unless you have a big scoop of vanilla ice cream on top, which sadly I didn't. My daughter Hope even named apple crisp, "Apple Ugly" when she was in PreK.
Anyway, Friday night we were invited to our wonderful next door neighbor's for dinner to celebrate the Marine Corps Birthday, and what better way to celebrate than to take a hot steaming apple crisp for dessert.
I also made one for Hope and Michael and had planned on snapping a shot or two before leaving for the dinner. As always in true Helena fashion I left the planning of the outfit until the last minute, got myself all frazzled and completely forgot the pictures.
upon returning home much to my horror the apple crisp had been devoured and all that was left in the bowl was a unattractive blob and a fork, so not photo worthy.
Hope you enjoy this photo for now.

No comments: