Sunday, November 05, 2006

Vegetable Art...


...or...this is the hugest dang butternut squash we've ever seen!!!!!!!!! I had to dress it up and take a picture of it to remember this grande veggie...I like all the colors!! Just having fun! We cooked it up and set it out to cool and a dang racoon got into it and had himself a feast! So, alas, we cooked this Big Mama for the coons! Poor Dave-all that cooking time! I guess we need a pie-safe! One day I'll have a pie-safe whim and build me one...or just go to the antique shop and lay one away! Soon as I get some stuff made and sold!!!

Veggie Art...how fun!!!!!!!!!! Share some of your own!!

Helena!! I am so inspired by your major bulb planting! I've been having bulb whims all week...it's getting cold here so I'd better get it going!!!

x0

No comments: