Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Charleston Fix




Today was a gorgeous fall day in South Carolina with sunny blue skys, and what better place to be than Charleston.
I have to go atleast every 2 weeks or I start to get water withdrawal and taking a bath just won't cut it.
Since Matt my husband, who is lucky enough to spend a lot of time visiting clients in Charleston (probably at the candy shop) and loves to call me gloating (I need to get revenge somehow) discovered the palm tree lined street that the bus scene in "The Notebook" (my absolute favorite movie) was filmed on and wanted to show me.

I took lots of great photos, even jumping in the road for that perfect shot,and actually found the coral colored house for sale, that I am hoping Santa will produce Christmas morning. I even found a horribly in need of total gutting home next door which will happily be my "plan B" just incase I am on the naughty list.

Much to our surprise a Veteran's Day Parade was going by, so we waved at the brave Veterans and service members, and got 2 cute little poppies, then on we went to our favorite candy shop where they give samples of Pralines, gelatto and fudge.
Does it get any better than that?
Our last stop, The Waterfront Park where we swung on the swings overlooking the water, looked for some pigeons to chase, and ended walking by the pineapple fountain.
What a day!!!
Hope you like my pix!!
Don't you think Glenda needs to move here? Have I said that before?:)
xo

No comments: