Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Goodies In The Mail



Yesterday was a very busy and productive day.
Besides carving an ornament order (almost finished)
I got an ornament swap in the mail for an eBay group that I am in, and I also got my "studio swap" out to Glenda.
I love swaps so much but I always wonder if I have made enough, sent enough, made it special enough.The stress we woman put ourselves through.

While I was in the middle of cooking dinner the door bell rang and there was a surprise on my porch. I LOVE surprises, who doesn't right?
In the package were some wonderful ornaments from Robin of the Krimson Bee.
before I even opened the box I could smell the most wonderful scent, I think it is Sweet Annie. When I opened it there was a Victorian paper Santa ornament sewn and stuffed and lightly sprinkled with glitter and the Sweet Annie, a vintage paper pocket ornament full of Sweet Annie and lavender with the tiniest bell hanging from the bottom, and last but not least a very primitive angel, love them all. Thank you Robin again and again.

Since I received ornaments in the mail I just had to get out my studio Christmas tree. (I really really would like a pink one) Hope and I then decided we needed to put up the 3 ft tree and hang my ornaments on it for sale.
That is still a work in progress.
Oh the clutter I create, poor poor Matt:)

No comments: